We have a great team of friendly, talented and inspiring people at Citizens FSB. Would you like to work with collaborative, high energy and adaptable team members? Are you good with numbers? Do you possess excellent people skills? Do you have a great attention to detail? Check out our current employment opportunities and consider joining our team at Citizens FSB. We offer an excellent pay and benefit package.
Why Choose Citizens Federal Savings Bank?
Citizens Federal Savings Bank is a family-friendly organization with strong ties to the communities we serve. We practice honesty, integrity, and exceptional customer service as we strive to be the best place to bank, work and invest. We are committed to providing excellent employment and career opportunities and a wide array of benefits in the market for our staff.
Current Employment Opportunities
Citizens has the following position open.
Universal Banker (Floater)
This position provides support to all three Citizens Federal Savings Bank locations and assigned areas of branch operations where service or assistance is needed.
- Builds, maintains, and deepens relationships with consumer and business customers by providing exceptional customer service and recommending appropriate customer solutions using the catalog of the Bank’s various products and services.
- Accepts and accurately processes a variety of financial transactions for customers, including typical consumer and business transactions, such as, but not limited to, cashing checks, processing checking and savings account withdrawals, assists in balancing accounts, etc., while seeking opportunities to develop customer relationships and identify sales opportunities.
- Maintains responsibility of proper cash handling and balancing procedures to ensure audit safety and soundness.
- Reviews and maintains current knowledge of the Bank’s various products and services, fees, policies, procedures, and processes, and stays current on offerings for product or service suggestions.
- Responsible for opening consumer and business deposit and savings accounts.
- Responsible for reporting as needed and various operational processes related to day-to-day operations.
- Provides excellent customer service and assists in resolving customer issues and questions.
- Answers telephones and directs callers to proper Bank personnel.
- May assist in opening and closing the vault daily; prepares and processes incoming and outgoing shipments; and assists in balancing vault currency and coin.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; and accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and processes, and all applicable responsibilities that are specific to the position.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports the Bank’s goals and values.
The position of Universal Banker (Floater) performs duties specific to the position and other functions as assigned.
ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
The incumbent is in a non-confined office-type setting in which he or she is free to move about at will. The position includes driving a Bank or personal owned vehicle approximately 10% of the time which includes exposure to the outside weather elements and moving mechanical parts. It may include some minor annoyances such as noise, odors, drafts, etc.
The incumbent while performing this position spends time writing, typing, speaking, listening, lifting (up to twenty-five pounds), driving, carrying, seeing (such as close, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and adjusted focus), sitting, pulling, walking, standing, squatting, kneeling, and reaching.
The incumbent for this position may operate any or all the following: telephone, smart phone, copy and fax machines, adding machine (calculator), check protector, scanner, and image systems, scanning equipment, encoder, money counter, credit card terminal, typewriter, computer terminal, laptop computer, personal computer, tablet, printers, or other equipment as directed.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The incumbent in this position must be able to accommodate to reading documents or instruments, detailed work, problem solving, customer contact, reasoning, math, language, presentations, verbal and written communication, analytical reasoning, multiple concurrent tasks, and constant interruptions.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform the position in a satisfactory manner. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines.
- Associate degree (AA) or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school; or 2 years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience should consist of a financial institution cash handling and/or customer service background. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school, or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
- Intermediate experience, knowledge and training in branch operation activities, terminology and products and services.
- Intermediate knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other Bank operational policies.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals and technical procedures.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; word processing, spreadsheets, and account opening software programs.
- Intermediate typing skills to meet production needs of the position.
- Basic math skills; calculate interest and balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; locate routine mathematical errors; count currency, coin, and negotiable instruments in a timely manner.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to carry out instructions, interpret documents, understand procedures, and correspondence, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Possess problem solving, organizational and time management skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
- Current driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive while performing assigned duties and responsibilities.
Management reserves the right to change this job description at any time according to business needs.
Related keywords: bank teller, teller, banking, bank
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Competitive pay and benefits package, experience is a factor in determining compensation.
We offer employment opportunities with an exceptional compensation and benefits package and an environment that promotes professional development. For consideration, please fill out our Application for Employment, and forward it along with your resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re glad you stopped by!
At Citizens FSB, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Citizens FSB is a drug free work environment.