Community Reinvestment Act Notice
Under the Federal Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) evaluates our record of helping to meet the credit needs of this community, consistent with the safe and sound operations. The OCC also takes this record into account when deciding on certain applications submitted by us.
Your involvement is encouraged.
You are entitled to certain information about our operations and our performance under the CRA, including, for example, information about our branches, such as their locations and services provided at them; the public section of our most recent CRA Performance Evaluation, prepared by the OCC; and comments received from the public relating to assessment area needs and opportunities, as well as our responses to those comments. You may review this information today by reviewing the public section of our most recent CRA evaluation, prepared by the OCC, which is available at www.citizensfsb.bank.
You may also have access to the following additional information, which we will make available to you after you make a request to us:
- A map showing the assessment area containing a select branch, which is the area in which the OCC evaluates our CRA performance for that particular community;
- branch addresses and associated branch facilities and hours in any assessment area;
- a list of services we provide at those locations;
- our most recent rating in the assessment area; and
- copies of all written comments received by us that specifically relate to the needs and opportunities of a given assessment area, and any responses we have made to those comments. If we are operating under an approved strategic plan, you may also have access to a copy of the plan.
At least 30 days before the beginning of each quarter, the OCC publishes a nationwide list of banks that are scheduled for CRA examination in that quarter. This list is available from the Deputy Comptroller 1225 17th Street, Suite 300 Denver, CO 80202. You may send written comments regarding the needs and opportunities of any of the bank’s assessment areas to Matt Morrow, CEO & President, Citizens Federal Savings Bank, 5151 S. 4th Street Trafficway, Leavenworth, KS 66048 and Deputy Comptroller 1225 17th Street, Suite 300 Denver, CO 80202. Your comments, together with any response by us, will be considered by the Comptroller in evaluating our CRA performance and may be made public.
You may ask to look at any comments received by the Deputy Comptroller. You may also request from the Deputy Comptroller an announcement of our applications covered by the CRA filed with the Comptroller.
To review Citizens FSB CRA Public Disclosure Click here