As your Trusted Bank, we believe it is important for you to know Citizens FSB is closely monitoring the current and potential future impacts of the Coronavirus outbreak from both an internal and external perspective. As a critical partner to you we want you to know that we take our responsibility to you and our response to all such situations very seriously. We regularly review and train our staff on our response to possible scenarios such as pandemics and many other potentially serious threats.
Below are some key points to Citizens FSB plan to help ensure the reliable delivery of our services to you.
Business Continuity: We have a comprehensive Business Continuity plan that addresses pandemics and Citizens FSB processes to mitigate potential service disruptions. Our staff has reviewed and practiced this plan over the last 2 years and is regularly adapting it, as new information is available.
• Contingency Plans: Our contingency plans cover the bases needed to continue serving the ongoing needs of our customers throughout this situation.
• Remote Working Capabilities: We have an inventory of laptops already configured to enable all critical functions to be performed remotely, if the need should arise. Every employee needed to perform critical functions is capable of doing so remotely.
• Your Citizens FSB Contact Points: There will be no changes as to how our organization would contact key personnel or departments at your organization.
• Security: Data security and privacy issues have been considered and addressed for employees working remotely. Your bank’s safety is our top priority.
• Citizens FSB Communication Hubs: Our primary channel(s) of communicating with our customers will still be via social media, email and phone if an incident warrants such communications.
• Travel Suspension: In order to place you and your staffs’ health first, Citizens FSB is suspending travel of our staff. Those that have traveled outside of Kansas and Missouri we will be quarantine for 10 days upon the return of travel.
• Citizens FSB will quarantine all incoming cash to prevent the transfer of the virus through cash.
• Citizens FSB has taken on in depth cleaning process at all our locations.
Randy L. Baker
President and CEO
In Observance of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. day, we will be closed at all locations January 20th, 2020
Effective March 2nd, 2020 will reduce our lobby hours during the week and add Saturday lobby hours at the Main office (5151 S 4th St).
(NEW) 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
(NEW) 9:00 am to 12:00 pm Saturday
7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Thursday
7:30 am to 6:00 pm Friday
9:00 am to 1:00 pm Saturday
Christmas Eve closes at 1pm
Christmas Day closed
New Years Eve closes at 3pm
New Years Day Closed
The new and improved internet banking is now available with several new features, transfer to your own accounts, bill payment, transfer to other Citizens customer, freeze your debit card, mobile deposit, transfer bank to bank and eStatements.
New mobile banking expected to arriving August 5th! Transfer bank to bank, bill pay, mobile deposit are among a few of the new features. You will have to download the new Mobile app when it becomes available.
Former baseball player at University of Saint Mary and MIS Graduate has joined our IT department at Citizens FSB.