|Citizens FSB message to our customers|
|Thank you for another successful year in 2020 and on behalf of your Bank, I want to wish you a very Happy New Year. May this year bring lots of happiness in your life.|
As your Trusted Bank, we believe it is important for you to know Citizens FSB is closely monitoring the current and potential future impacts of the Coronavirus outbreak from both an internal and external perspective. As a critical partner to you we want you to know that we take our responsibility to you and our response to all such situations very seriously. We regularly review and train our staff on our response to possible scenarios such as pandemics and many other potentially serious threats.
Our lobbies are open, except our Basehor location and we do require customers to wear a mask in order to enter our lobbies. Our drive thru’s are open regular hours. We encourage you to use our internet banking, mobile banking and online mortgage applications to help you with all your banking needs.
We ask that if you have a loss sense of taste or smell, fever, a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and traveled to an area with COVID-19 outbreak within the last 21 days; or have been in close contact with someone who is suspected of or has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 21 days you please do not enter our lobbies at Citizens FSB and use our drive thru.
DO THE FIVE
Help stop COVID-19
1 HANDS Wash them often
2 ELBOW Cough into it
3 FACE Don’t touch it
4 FEET Stay more than 6ft apart
5 FEEL sick? Stay home
Below are some key points to Citizens FSB plan to help ensure the reliable delivery of our services to you.
Business Continuity: We have a comprehensive Business Continuity plan that addresses pandemics and Citizens FSB processes to mitigate potential service disruptions. Our staff has reviewed and practiced this plan over the last 2 years and is regularly adapting it, as new information is available.
• Contingency Plans: Our contingency plans cover the bases needed to continue serving the ongoing needs of our customers throughout this situation.
• Remote Working Capabilities: We have an inventory of laptops already configured to enable all critical functions to be performed remotely, if the need should arise. Every employee needed to perform critical functions is capable of doing so remotely.
• Your Citizens FSB Contact Points: There will be no changes as to how our organization would contact key personnel or departments at your organization.
• Security: Data security and privacy issues have been considered and addressed for employees working remotely. Your bank’s safety is our top priority.
• Citizens FSB Communication Hubs: Our primary channel(s) of communicating with our customers will still be via social media, email and phone if an incident warrants such communications.
• Citizens FSB will quarantine all incoming cash to prevent the transfer of the virus through cash.
• Citizens FSB has taken on in depth cleaning process at all our locations.
As you navigate our website, I hope you learn more about the qualities that make our company an outstanding provider of essential banking services and a wonderful place to build a career.
Randy L Baker
President/ CEO/ Director