We have a great team of friendly, talented and inspiring people at Citizens FSB. Would you like to work with collaborative, high energy and adaptable team members? Are you good with numbers? Do you possess excellent people skills? Do you have a great attention to detail? Consider joining our team at Citizens FSB. We offer an excellent pay and benefit package.Our generous benefit package includes:
- 401(k)- generous employer contribution
- Health plan 78-80% premium paid
- Life Insurance- 1 1/2 times annual income
- Long-term Disability Insurance 70% of pay
- Employee Assistance Program for mental health, financial health, physical health.
- Paid Time Off–starting at 18 days
- 10 1/2 Paid holidays
- Choose your shift 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm (teller positions exempt from this option)
Why Choose Citizens Federal Savings Bank?
Citizens Federal Savings Bank is a family-friendly organization with strong ties to the communities we serve. We practice honesty, integrity, and exceptional customer service as we strive to be the best place to bank, work and invest. We are committed to providing excellent career opportunities and a wide array of benefits in the market for our staff.
Universal Banker–3 to 5 years of Teller or new accounts required.
E-mail us your resume and questions at Contact us. We’re glad you stopped by!
At Citizens FSB, we are committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status. We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Citizens FSB is a drug free work environment.